Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tuesdays the day to play!

Its Tuesday so I have my TMI Tuesday sexual charged questions to post and answer. First things first is getting my work rants out of the way lol.

Work today sooo sucked! I seriously hate when the supervisors come in. They come in like once every.... like 4 to 6 months and they want to walk around and bitch about so much! They're not even around hardly at all but they wanna come in 2 or 3 times a year and gripe and change everything around to how THEY THINK it will work best. Hello big wigs... its set up the way it works best. Your theories are all good but until youre the one in there working and seeing what does and doesnt work, dont come in and change things!! Make suggestions sure. Blargh its annoying as hell.

My ex boyfriends new girlfriend also just got hired at the same place as I work. I know her because we went to school together. Shes a bitch. Shes snotty and thinks because her daddy has money that it means SHE is rich when really it means her daddy is rich. She also thinks I want to get back with my ex. Hello bimbo... if I wanted him I woulda never broke up with his bumming ass in the first place. Buuut guess who gets to train the bimbo? Thats right... ME! I start training her tomorrow oh what joy thats gonna be.

Okkkkkayy I will stop my bitching about my job lol and get on to my TMI post for today! I liked these questions waaay more than the ones from last week. Definitiely better lol. ENJOY!!


1. My biggest sexual turnoff is __________?
Lots of body hair is gross. Not keeping the crotch hair at least very trimmed up.
Bad breath!
Blood.
Body odor especially in the crotch area.
A smoker. I hate kissing a smoker, nasty.
Someone whos conceited/arrogant about their skills in bed... especially when they cant live up to the hype they build haha.
Someone who is a total taker but doesn't like to give. I cant stand a selfish, lazy partner.

2. Do you prefer natural tastes or flavored lubes?
I dont really care. Flavored lubes, gels and lotions are fine sometimes but too much of a good thinf turns bad ya know what I mean?

3. How much money would it take to convince you to get on stage naked?
Completey bare ass coochy showing nude? In a strip club setting? Probably $2,000 or so. Thats what Id try for anyway haha. Id probably do it for fun for less than that but thats what Id say I wanted lol.

4. Have you ever been to an AA meeting or similar support group meeting?
Nope lol. I dont have any problems where Id get sent to AA and I dont have anything that Id need to go to a support group for. I wouldnt go to those things anyway I dont think. Id rather not sit in a room with strangers and divulge my problems. Maybe a therapist or something but not other people too.

5. Do you wear socks to bed? Is that okay or totally unsexy?
If a guy does it its totally unsexy. Guys look goofy in their socks lol. Im sorry that sounds sexist as all get out but I dont care, its how I feel. I dont find socks to be particularly sexy. It has to be REALLY REALLY REALLY cold for me to wear socks to bed. It happens like maybe a few times a year at most and never if Im sharing my bed with someone. Socks just arent sexy to me.


Bonus (as in optional):
Ever been arrested? Turned someone in/had someone arrested?
I have never been arrested! lol At least not yet anyways haha. Ive never turned someone in either. I guess that means someone whos being looked for by police for warrants or something? No Ive never done that and never had the chance to do anything like that. I have had someone arrested before but thats a hella long story and I sooo dont wanna go in to it in a TMI post lol.



I you want to start playing TMI TUESDAY you should check out the site and see if you want to get in to doing it on Tuesdays too! No pun intended lol!!! http://tmituesday.blogspot.com is the link to check it out. I had fun.

6 comments:

BirdMadGirl said...

Great responses :) And I agree with MANY of them.

Happy TMI!!
xx

LadyXandria said...

I forgot about kissing smokers. That is sooo nasty. Ugh! It takes all the fun out of kissing. Love your answers. Happy TMI!

ZigZagMan said...

LOL......happy belated TMI Goofass! :)

Good answers, and good luck training the umm....new employee!! ;)

justsomeguy said...

I totally agree with the smoker thing as well.

Better luck tomorrow at work.

Happy (even later than yours) TMI!

Anonymous said...

Great answers and your blog is really pretyy too :) Happy Tuesday!

Al Sensu said...

I'll give you 20 bucks for a lap dance.