Thursday, April 19, 2007

Feeling good, sort of

In a post I made I think on Sunday I mentioned about the total hottie thats now working at my job. Weve been flirty with each other since he started working there. His name is Nicholas but he like a lot of others just goes by Nick most of the time. We went out last night after work. I got out at 10 and he got out at 11. We met up at Bennigans because hey its a week night and like not much else was open still after 11 at night. We got food and ended up being there until almost 2 am. We were having greeeat conversation. It was like really flowy and very enjoyable. There wasnt much silent periods but when they happened they didnt feel awkward. It felt like we had gone out like fifty other times before instead of that being the first time. We ended up going back to my apartment after we left Bennigans. We hung out watching TV and talking with my roommates until like 3:30 am and then my roommates Tasha and her boyfriend Brian K went to bed. Natalie was passed out in the floor already by that time so we just woke her up and sent her off in the direction of her bedroom lol. Me and Nick kept the TV on for like background noise pretty much and then kept talking and joking with each other more. He didnt leave until almost 5 am and when he left he gave me a kiss on the lips. It was so light it almost felt like he hadnt done it at all. I almost wanted to go in for more but I had a feeling that I might need to wait to go in for more haha so I did.

I was thinking tonight at work might be awkward with us both working. I wasnt awkward, I rarely feel that way anyway but I didnt know how he got about things. He wasnt weird about it at all. We had like our totally normal flirty banter going on only it was a even more flirtacious than normal which is totally fine by me.

Jeremy wanted to come over tonight to make out and fool around. I kinda wanted him too but then Nick wanted to know if I wanted to hang out after he got off work. He doesnt get off work for another hour and a half. I thought about having Jeremy over for some fun and then having him gone by the time Nick got there haha. I decided against that though so no worries.


Ok so lets like change the subject from boys to something else now lol. I think it needs to be a law that people need to get re-tested every time they get there drivers license renewed. Seriously. Some people just cant fucking drive and dont need to. Or maybe if they get enough violations or tickets they could get their license suspended for 6 months or something like this. I dunno but I think there needs to be some kind of punishment for shitty ass drivers and fines arent doing it. They need to have there driving privilige taken away for a while then maybe itll do some good. Im so sick of seeing so many traffic accidents all the time from people not paying attention or from multitasking while driving to just being a shitty driver to everything else in between. It just pisses me off that people are so careless and have no regard for others or even their own passengers while opperating a 2000 pound vehicle. Grrrr! Ok end rant now lol.

Oh and training my ex boyfriends new girlfriend Heather, I was sooo right about how training with her was going to go. I knew training her was going to be annoying but she is a total pain in the ass! And so whiney! I knew she was a snotty bitch and was gonna suck at listening to me but I didnt know she was such a whiney bratty bimbo. Someone her age shouldnt be allowed to be as whiney as her without it being allowed to smack her a few times a day for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so miss being young :) grrl rock it while you can!

ZigZagMan said...

Play hard...play safe..play while ya can!!:) Advice from uncle Zig.

I'm not sure what the laws are when it comes to driving where you are. Here we have a point system. Every ticket has a point value..similar to Ontarios "demerit" system..along with a fine. Too many points in 1 year...they do yank or suspend your licsence.