Monday, April 30, 2007

Continued

Saturday Night:

We found out why Cynthia has been trying to hide the identity of the guy shes been dating. We found out accidentally or coincidentally I guess. Maybe both words apply so whatever there but either way it totally makes sense why shes been keeping it all secret and mysterious.


Continued:

Okay so me, Nick, Tasha, Tashas boyfriend and my friend Daryl and his girlfriend went out to do some dinner together and then had plans to go hit a club and go dance. So we go to dinner and were waiting because the line is like so amazingly long but its no biggie because were all chattering away and everyone was getting along which is like awesome. Dinner was really good and the whole thing was just totally fun because of the way everyone was hitting it off and getting along. Nick hadnt met Daryl and his girlfriend yet and Daryl and his girlfriend hadnt met Tasha and her boyfriend yet either. I hadnt met Daryls girlfriend so it was nice that we all got along so well the first time lol. I think I have sooo said that enough now anyway.

So we got out to a club to go dancing. Theres a minor line going on outside when we get there. We waited like maybe 10 minutes while they IDd and charged everyone in front of us to get in and get it moving along. So we all had like a total blast there. Nick is actually a good dancer which I seriously didnt expect at all but was a
pleasant surprise for sure lol. Tashas boyfriend cannot dance and ALL and we knew this but he does it anyway for the fun of it. Tash thinks its hella cute that he makes a fool of himself for her enjoyment lol. Daryls girl can totally move on a dance floor, I mean like shes the chick that people stop dancing to watch move she was that damn good yall. Daryl had never danced before which I didnt know but he eventually loosened up and had a good time. It was fun but they started playing some shitty ass techno-emo-rap mixes. I know yuck. It was techno that started as a rap song and was blended with emo rock music into the rap and techno. Like massive suckage there. So we left and found an 18 and up bar to go in to. It was only like 11 pm when they started playing the shiitty music and the bar we found was like 10 minutes down the street from the club so woot.


We got in there and the legal people got their alcohol and we found a table to scunch up on. We were there for like 30 minutes when I saw a familiar looking chick standing up at the bar. I said to everyone at the table that the chick I was seeing looked like Cynthia from my view. So Tasha and her man look and confirm to me that it like looks a lot like Cynthia. So me and Tasha hop off our stools around our table and go to check it out. It was so I grabbed her before she walked off with her 2 drinks. She looked like... massively surprised to see us. I was talking and going on and she seemed super anxious to get away which seemed totally weird to me. So I told her she and whoever she was with should join us and she's like telling me she's with the guy she's seeing and that it wouldn't be a good idea for him to meet a bunch of us at once and like all this total bullshit. So Im like what the heck is up with you and this guy and she tells me she just doesnt want to flaunt him around yet. Im like hello its been MONTHS and your still hiding the guy from us. So shes getting pissy and shit and I like didnt want to start a loud argument or fight or whatever because I sooo didnt wanna get the boot out of there. So I was like ok whatever and me and Tash went back to our table. Cynthia wouldnt leave until we were walking off then we tried to keep up with her but the bar was like packed and we lost sight of her after a few seconds.

When we were leaving I saw Cynthias car was still in the parking lot because I will admit I went around looking for it. I got soo lucky to find it as fast as I did too. Daryl and his girlfriend took off but me, Nick, Tash and her boyfriend decided to wait around. It was like a little before 1:30 am and the bar closed at 2 am so it wasnt like we had like a really long wait or anything. Me and Tash just had to see who Cynthia was with and yeah it was a little creepy that we waited for like 35 minutes to catch her coming out but oh well.

We see her coming out and then she stops and waits then the guy she was with finally comes out and grabs her hand and starts walking towards her car. The guy shes dating is my ex boyfriend!! Can you believe that?? This is my ex that I was with for like a year and a half and we broke up because he was cheating on me and he was the first and so far only guy to ever really hurt me and break my hurt. I felt sooo hurt and betrayed to know that my "really good friend" Cynthia who considers me one of her best friends would be dating the ex who hurt me so much. I was like sooo very mad too but Nick and Tasha wouldnt let me go anywhere near them.

I havent said anything to Cynthia yet about this. She called me Sunday and wanted me to go shop with her and I told her I couldnt because I had work early. Then she called me today and wanted to see if I wanted to hang out and I told her I had work and plans with Nick already. She said ok and said she would call me like tomorrow or Wednesay so we could make plans to chill and stuff. So Im like ok I gotta go and yadda blah. I totally didnt have work tonight and I didnt have any kind of plans at that point but I just didnt want to see her. I dont have a clue how to bring this up to her. I dont know if I should even feel so hurt and angry that shes dating him BEHIND MY BACK but I do and Im pretty sure Im totally justified in feeling the way I do. Blarghy. I just dont know how to bring it up with her. :(

No comments: