Tuesday, April 24, 2007

TMI Tuesday and fooling around

1. What one piece of sage relationship advice would you give your child (or niece/nephew or friend).
Don't get into a serious relationship until you're ready to be in one and commit to it.

2. When was the last time you left a passion mark Or had one left on you? (A passion mark is an unintentional physical manifestation of an act of passion: a hickey left in the heat of the moment; fingernail or teeth marks that last for more than an hour, a bump on your head from slamming into the headboard could even count).
Last night was the last time I had one left on me lol. It was a hickey but its on my shoulder so its not too visible unless I wear a tank top lol. I left some scratch marks on his shoulders. It was a fun night.

3. When was the last time you had sex in a car?
Hmm its been a while. I think January was the last time I had sex in a car. It was in a Chevy Tahoe actually so there was plently of room to manuever around. ;;)

4. Have you ever had an orgasm in a public conveyance?
Once. My junior year in high school on a bus coming back home from an away game. I was soo scared we were gonna get caught but if anyone knew we were messing around no one ever said anything about it lol.

5. Have you ever had an orgasm with someone other than your partner (or partners) present?
Uh yeah, I would say answer 4 can count as that since there were about 20 other people including the driver on the bus with us lol. Then theres been like I think 2 other times but those are stories for another day maybe lol.

Bonus (as in optional):
You are strolling along in the mall with your S.O. (hypothetical if necessary) A young same sex as your S.O. is approaching from the opposite direction and will pass within feet of you. (S)he is attractive and has magnificent body. Describe your reaction.
Id probably look to see if he was checking her out and Id probably feel a little jealous because Im pretty insecure about my own body. If he stared too long Id get really annoyed because I think thats rude to do. Staring is just rude anyway but if your staring at a hottie in front of your SO then thats just .... rude and disrespectful. If he just glanced for a few seconds it would just make me feel really insecure.

I you want to start playing TMI TUESDAY you should check out the site and see if you want to get in to doing it on Tuesdays too! No pun intended lol!!!
http://tmituesday.blogspot.com is the link to check it out. I had fun.





I havent had any time at all lately to make any posts. Not that really anybody reads my blog anyway lol but I still like to write. Nick and I went out the first time on Wednesday night. I wrote about that in my last post. We also went out Thursday night, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. All of those were like actual real dates and they were all totally great.

Last night we went to see a movie and then came back to my apartment to find some food to munch on. We got some ice cream out of the freezer instead and made sundaes and then went to watch TV. We watched cartoon network for like 2 hours lol. Then we started making out. Friday night when we were making out he went down on me. And boy was he gooood at it. Sunday I finally went down and gave him head. He didnt ask me for it or ask me about it but I figured since he had ate my pussy Friday, Saturday and Sunday before I did him, that I should do it. Plus I wanted to. Anyways back to last night (Monday night). We were making out, him laying on top of me after a while, then hes sliding his hands up my shirt and Im reaching for is pants. We move to my bedroom in case one of my roommates were to come home.Good thing to because Tasha and her boyfriend came in like 10 minutes later lol. So we get my room and were making out and Im down to my undies and bra and hes down to his boxers. We make out for a while and then I take off the bra and panties but he stays in his boxers. He pushed me back and started to go down on me. He was kissing and licking my nipples then kissed and licked the rest of the way down my body until he got there. I loved that the first time he did it he asked me how I liked it done and played around with his tongue and mouth a few different ways to find what really got me going. And he remembered. ;;) He made me cum and then kissed his way back up my body. He leaned in to me like he was going to relax now. I wanted more. I told him as much. He told me he wouldnt have sex with me until we were in an actual relationship. So we just layed there and kissed some more until it was time for him to go home and sleep. Even though my answer to TMI Tuesday question 2 leads you to believe we had sex, nope nope nope. Not yet anyway. ;;)

9 comments:

justsomeguy said...

Perhaps he's just enjoying the escalation? Licking the bowl is almost as much fun as eating the cake after its done. Sometimes moreso.

Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

You had a pretty good evening... and often sex isn't only about having it all the way... ;-)
Happy TMI!

BirdMadGirl said...

Looks like January was the time to be having car sex ;)

It's funny that he's wanting to wait to have sex "all the way" until you're in a relationship - but oral is ok?? Hahaha... alrighty then. But, still, I gotta commend him - boys like that are few and far between.

Happy TMI!
xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Xev said...

Hi there. Thanks for stopping over at my dreary little place. ^-^
That is kind of sweet that your guy wants to wait. If it were me I'd have to tie him up and tease him relentlessly until he begged, pleaded and wept for some real sex.
;)

Vixen said...

Happy TMI :)

J said...

That was fucking HOT… and I agree with the doc, I love “licking the bowl”…

SheenV said...

I like your answers! And reading the post after them was icing on the cake - tasty!

Professor Fate said...

:)

Happy (belated) TMI