Sunday, April 29, 2007

Too long since I updated, Sorry!

Thursday Night:

My friend Cynthia and I had plans to have some girl time out. We are really good friends but we totally havent gotten to hang out with each other much lately because of schedule conflicts out the butt lol. So we went shopping, had dinner and went to see a movie that would be defined as chick flick to guys. We had also planned to go to a bar after the movie. The bar is 18 and up and Cynthia is 21 but Thursday nights they do college nights and Cynthia gets some free drinks by showing her student ID off. She started getting text messages like around 11:30 that night and then after 10 minutes of her texting she canceled out on going to the bar and asked me to just drop her off back at home. I asked what was up and she told me the guy shes dating wanted to like come see her but wasnt a bar person she says. Shes been dating this guy for a little over 3 months now and I still havent met the guy. Actually none of our mutual friends have met him yet anyway so the mysteriousness of it is just killing me. She usually introduces guys shes dating after like 6 dates. Even when she thinks its gonna be like "the one" which she thinks kinda often she still wants us to meet the guy. She always wants our opinions on every guy she dates or even like every guy she even gets a crush on. She has a total rule about it. This guy is different for some reason and we cant figure out why.

Friday Night:

My friend Bailey had her 21st birthday party. I got off work and went to her house. There was tons of liquor and beer and like 40 something people crammed into her small 2 bedroom house lol. It was sooo much fun though and I met some new cool people too. No drama happened which is amazing for a party with that many people and as much alcohol as was like flowing around so that just made it all the more better!

Saturday Night:

We found out why Cynthia has been trying to hide the identity of the guy shes been dating. We found out accidentally or coincidentally I guess. Maybe both words apply so whatever there but either way it totally makes sense why shes been keeping it all secret and mysterious.

More later. I have to get going to work now.

No comments: