Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I kiss and tell.

Im about to go to Wal-Mart with one of the roommates. We were sitting around here and we share the second bathroom. We were talking about changing some stuff up in there since the stuff in there now is just plain boring white stuff. So were gonna go to Wal-Mart and see if we can find any suitable looking ensembles and shower curtains and things of that nature. If we dont find anything there then were gonna go tomorrow to Bed Bath and Beyond and see if we can find anything there. I guess were just bored right now and looking for something productive to do lol.

Jeremy gets off work at 1 am. Jeremy is the guy that is featured in my TMI answer #2. So he will be coming over to the apartment in a couple hours for some fun time.

Anyways yall were gonna get headed to Wal Mart so enjoy my answers for TMI! This one was kinda boring so no neat pictures or anything like last time but it was still fun lol.


1. Stubble... good or bad? How often do you shave?
I shave every other day as that is how often it needs to be done honestly. I hate stubbley legs and pits lol. Guys I dont mind being stubbley but if they want to go down on me which I like them to do then they need to shave.



2. How often do you kiss (read make out) with your so?
I dont have a sig. other but I like the makeout. I have a friend that I makeout with a lot. Were not dating but we hook up. Never had sex but we makeout a couple times a week. I love to kiss.



3. Have you ever placed a personal ad or answered a personal ad?
I have never places or answered or even read personal ads.

4. Where was the first place you ever had sex?
In my bedroom in my moms house.

5. After a night of great sex, who do you tell? How much?
I tell my really close girl friends and I will be blogging about some of them some times. How much? Well lets just say.... I like details. :D

Bonus (as in optional):
Have you ever kissed your partner on the lips after oral sex without brushing teeth, nor washing/gargling/rinsing out mouth? Turn on or off?

Yes I have and I dont think that its a turn off. You already have their love juices in their mouths and have had some go down your throat even so why freak out over kissing someone after oral? Of course I do like to go brush my teeth, gargle and wash off a little after sex is all over.


I you want to start playing TMI TUESDAY you should check out the site and see if you want to get in to doing it on Tuesdays too! No pun intended lol!!! http://tmituesday.blogspot.com is the link to check it out. I had fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In Question 2 (making out) why not have sex?