Tuesday, April 3, 2007

FREEDOM!

I am all moved in to my new apartment!!!

HAPPY DANCE!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAAAAYAAAAYYYYYY!


Im living in a 3 bedroom apartment with my friends Natalie and Tasha and Tashas boyfriend Brian K lives there too. I call him Brian K when I talk about him because my older brother is also named Brian so that might be confusing if I talk about my brother in any kind of post.

Its so great. I have my own room again after bumming on couches at different peoples houses. Brian K and some of his frat buddies helped me go to my moms house and move out some of the stuff from my bedroom on Monday(yesterday).

We got my nightstand, desk, computer, bed, dresser, vanity with the mirror, stereo, CDs, DVDs and the rest of my clothes. So yeah basically the only things left in my room in my moms house is a big round chair thing that I dont like much anyway, a bean bag chair thats in my closet, a tv, some stuffed animals I never pay attention to, random junk on the shelfs and in the closet, another mirror, a little entertainment center and the little love seat couch thing.

My room in the apartment is like way smaller than my room in my moms house but incase you cant tell from the amount of stuff I still have in there after everything I had taken out, my room in my moms house is fucking HUGE.

Buut my room in my apartment is all set up and I've been there since Sunday. They had Natalies sister living in whats now my room but she moved out a few days ago to get a place with her fiance. So mine now! Im so happy about it too!

We have some guidelines here too I guess you cant escape rules completely you know BUT were all friends and the guidelines are ones were already used to from growing up hanging around in each others houses so its no big deal. I already have hung out here anyway since were friends and I was like the one who helped them get moved in there in the first place and they have parties so I can drink here unlike in some places. I can bring guys here unlike some places. Its a place of my own shared witth awesome awesome AWESOME friends. Im finally getting what Ive been wanting.

No comments: