Sunday, April 15, 2007

Happy day!

We got our bathroom re-decorated. We decided as its Spring and coming up on Summer to go with a beach and ocean theme. So we found a bath set that we could both agree on.
We got it all lol. From left to right, its a tissue case, accesory jar, waste basket, tumbler, lotion dispenser, tooth brush holder and starfish soap dish holder. I thought it all looked totally cute and really summery and fun.

I couldnt find a shower curtain I really really liked so I let the roomie that shares that bathroom with me pick it as long as she stayed with the beach and ocean theme since I was kinda indifferent about the ones I saw. So she ended up with this one but since it was 40 dollars, she ended up paying for that one all on her own lol. So this is what she ended up getting.


We also got some new towels. They had 6 piece Egyptian Cotton towel sets on sale for 21.99 and they come with 2 wash cloths, 2 hand towels and 2 bath towels so we got one of those sets in white. Then we also got 2 more bath towels that were OVERSIZED Egyptian cotton in baby blue color. Its all sooo very soft feeling. Im just excited because its my first time purchasing and doing over my own bathroom lol. Sii-igh I lovvvve it!!
We got a new laundry hamper thingy too. I also got myself a new bathrobe thats uber super soooft and comffffy feeling so I can already tell Im gonna loveee that thing lol. We found some candles that smell oceanic too and also manage to smell good since they dont smell all overbearing salty and stuff so we got those too. We found a starfish candle holder there too for it but there was no pics of that on their website for me to show it off so yeah lol. We got all of this home and put up around the bathroom a couple hours ago. We washed the towels and the bathrobes and theyre stillin the dryer getting dry right now. Yay!! Ok lol lets move on to something else before I keep jabbering on and on about bath stuff lol.


Someone asked of me in my TMI Tuesday post why I make out but dont have sex with Jeremy. Just because you make out and fool around with someone doesnt mean youre gonna have sex. I dont like really want to have sex with him honestly. Hes a really good kisser and hes good with his hands really but I dont wanna have sex with him. I dunno why but just some guys I fool around with I just dont feel like I wanna sleep with. I know people are like "well if youre gonna go halfway you might as well go all of the way" but I think thats just silly. Theres no law to say that you have to do it that way and if they guy has a problem with it he can say so and take off at any time and I dont care. Its just nice to have someone to make out and get a little hot with without having to worry about having sex. It might seem like totally weird to most people but I really dont care how it seems to anyone else because its what I like and feel like doing right now. Jeremy doesnt mind either and were not in any kind of real relationship so I see like no harm in it you know??? Plus I dont think Im gonna be seeing much of Jeremy anymore for now because hes getting interested in his neighbors new friends thats been hanging around a lot lately and Im totally digging the new guy at work. So HOT. I mean really really HOT. Sizzle burn sizzle.

Were having a little kickback here tonight so me and Natalie are gonna try to find someone to buy some drinking stuff for us tonight since Im only 19 and Natty is only 20. Shes only 3 months away from being 21 though. Tasha and Brian K are old enough to buy it but theyre both at work until 12 am so they wont have time to get anything today since we just decided on it a little while ago and theyre both at work already lol. So the problem will being finding someone who isnt at work or someone who gets off work in time to do it lol. Were thinking of just getting the $5 pizza from Little Ceasars too. They have larges for 5 bucks and we can get 4 or 5 to feed everyone coming and only spend $20 to $25 and then have people throw in some bucks to help pay that back a little. So tonights gonna be pretty damn fun.

No comments: