Sunday, April 8, 2007

Life update

This girl at work is trying to get me fired. I have nooo clue at all what her problem is with me and I dont even care because shes a bitch. Shes fucking one of the asst manager and shes trying to compromise him into getting me in trouble over things that I'm not doing. She wants him to make up shit against me and go with it to our manager. Unfortunatly Im a really good worker and he wont doing it so its creating tension between those two. Why is there always so much drama at work? Totally annoying.

I had dinner with my mother on Friday night. It was kind of weird since thats the first time I have spent with her since I have left home. It was really good food though but we didnt flow naturally thru conversation like we used to do back before things started getting strained between us. There was also some awkward moments here and there and I ended up leaving like 20 minutes after coffee and dessert.

My friend Teena and her boyfriend are having troubles lately. Teena is cheating on him and I think he knows. Me and her boyfriend work together and I like him in a strictly friendly way only, hes a total sweet and nice guy. I feel so bad for him but I dont think its my place to tell him his girlfriends fucking another guy behind his back. I want to but then it would mess things up between me and Teena. She is shitty to date but she is a really good friend as long as youre not sleeping with her lol.

No comments: