Monday, May 7, 2007

Monday's A Bitch

Ok so I totally cheated and ordered a pizza and some breadsticks lol. This will make sense if you like go down and read my first post for today. I didnt feel like cooking anything at all really. Oh well. I havent had pizza in a while lol. The meme Im gonna do is called Monday's A Bitch. Check it out here if you want to go play too. :)


1. What's the first R-rated movie you ever saw?
It was some kind of old horror movie my cousins were watching. I was like 6 and I wasnt supposed to be watching it but I snuck in and watched it with them anyway. My mom found out later when I like woke her up screaming because of my nightmare lol.


2. What word always makes you laugh?
Oompa Loompa. Diarrhea. Impotence. Lallygag. Ding. ....lol Im sure there more but I though of those first.

3. What's your biggest extravagance?
Buying clothes and cosmetics lol. Oh yeah and buying like things for around the apartment and my room.

4. What song would you choose to sing if you had to serenade a crying baby to sleep?
Ohh umm... I think Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Or Angel by Sarah McLachlan.

5. What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
Nothing lol. I hate those things.

1 comment:

Cat. said...

Not lame. I forgot about the movie my brother and I watched when I was little that scared me to death! :-)