Monday, May 7, 2007

Monday

I worked 10 - 5 today. I normally am on the night shift but I switched schedules today with a girl who needed the day off and was willing to work a night for it. No one wanted to do it which I dont get why, I would def rather have the night off lol. Well I kinda get it. Most of the people who work night crew are like big partiers so they like wouldnt be able or want to get up early to come in to work. I mean Im not like Suzy Sunshine or anything but Id still rather get up and have like my evening and night free. I still have fun and go out. I just know not to be like a big IDIOT and stay up until like 4 or 5 am when you have to be getting up at like 8:30/9 am you know?

I stopped to fill up on gas after work. These 2 black dudes at the pump next to mine were looking at me and I was thinking well ok maybe theyre checking me out. Then one comes up to me and says, "Hey you wanna get ginked?" I so did not know what that meant and I figured maybe I didnt hear it right so Im like "Dude? What?" and he says, "Girl, ginked. Heroin yo." So then it like dawns on me that theyre asking me if I wanna go do heroin with them. "No thanks" I say and like hustle into the gas station. I waited for them to take off before I went back out to my car. The clerk asked me if I was gonna buy anything and I explained why I was standing in there. Then he just shook his head and told me I shoulda told him that from the get go so he could call the cops. I apologized and said that I didnt think to say anything because I was kinda freaked out. He just like chuckled at me and told me to not be doing any drugs. I just smiled and went back out to my car. That was the first time I had been like propositioned to do drugs at a fucking gas station. Crazy huh? I never have tried heroin and dont really have an urge to thanks.

Im going to go make some food right now and then come back and do some Monday memes. I like seriously love those things. I think I may be addicted. Oh nooo lol.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I JUST STARTED TO READ YOUR BLOG.. AND I JUST FINISHED IT ALL. I REALLY ENJOYED READING IT!! I NOTICED YOU SAID THAT NO ONE READS THIS WELL KNOW YOU HAVE A FAITHFULL READER!!

CANT WAIT FOR MORE!! :)